Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:10:54 PM 
Started by Tharber - Last post by Landshark
Very nice and welcome from Northern California.

on: Yesterday at 10:08:32 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by Landshark
Welcome from Northern California!

on: Yesterday at 08:56:56 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by JCZ
Thanks all for the Info and I wish I had this info befdore I bought the bike. I feel like the Stealer knew and didnt care and pushed for the extended warranty. I will definetly request the service and part replacements when they finish the work. Also I probaly will void that 2yr warranty if I replace the suggested S&S aftermarket parts in the engine. So if they did there job correctly I should be good, if not I will keep taking it back

If you plan on putting many miles on that bike, I'd keep that extended warranty for as long as you can!  It's paid off for me on a couple of bikes and I bought them new!

on: Yesterday at 08:55:10 PM 
Started by 260SCRMR - Last post by zigzag930
Just wondering if this was ever resolved.  I have the same issue.   Sometimes I turn the key on and I get power, other times, nothing.   At least that's how it started.   When I got power, I was able to start the bike and ride it no problem.

But today, while I was riding - suddenly, no power.  Bike completely shut down, radio, engine, etc.  Nothing.   I flipped the ignition switch a few times and finally got power back.  Started and rode again.   Lost power a second time and drove the bike home.

On the way, I rode over as many "bumpy" surfaces I could find to see if something was loose and causing intermittent problems, but no.   When I pulled in the garage, I jiggled the ignition switch in every direction, no problems.

Not sure if this might be a relay, ECM issue, ignition cluster problem or other - would like to know where I should start.

By the way, battery is fully charged and charging system is working.  Battery about 1 yr old extra capacity.   Bike is 2015 FLTRUSE  (CVO RG Ultra)

on: Yesterday at 08:50:07 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by caltec
Thanks all for the Info and I wish I had this info befdore I bought the bike. I feel like the Stealer knew and didnt care and pushed for the extended warranty. I will definetly request the service and part replacements when they finish the work. Also I probaly will void that 2yr warranty if I replace the suggested S&S aftermarket parts in the engine. So if they did there job correctly I should be good, if not I will keep taking it back

on: Yesterday at 06:54:55 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by Ironhorse
After rereading your post I would be about certain that is why the previous owner traded it in.  He knew something was going bad.  Dealer just looked at bike and gave a trade in number.  It would be nice just to walk away from that bike if possible. 

This is sadly the best advice.  Otherwise you are looking at a long term and expensive project.

on: Yesterday at 06:45:36 PM 
Started by OBB - Last post by Ironhorse
Just rolled over 7900 miles on mine so far.  Engine has been trouble free.

I'm sorry,...but we're celebrating accomplishments of 3,800 and 7,900 miles?  Does anyone else find this unsettling?  I mean would we be doing this kind of "mileage watch" with a new car or truck? No we wouldn't. We'd just put gas in it and drive it. But Mother Harley has us so whipped we make non accomplishments notable.

To everyone who has a new ride, I hope you all remain trouble free, I really do.  It's just disheartening that we have come to this.

on: Yesterday at 02:16:19 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by bisounours
Hello,

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

But  :worthless: of your bikes

I send you the  :welcome_005: from FRANCE

Best Regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques

on: Yesterday at 02:15:51 PM 
Started by Tharber - Last post by bisounours
Hello,

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

I send you the  :welcome_005: from FRANCE

Best Regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques

on: Yesterday at 12:15:25 PM 
Started by Tharber - Last post by Tharber
New to the board with my 2024 CVO RG in Legendary Orange.  I have to say this is the beswt bike I have ever owned.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.462 seconds with 18 queries.