Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Not totally down, but out for?  (Read 6333 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Not totally down, but out for?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »

Dave, I'm praying for a speedy recovery for ya bro! :2vrolijk_21: I know a couple people from church who had it with great success! Spend your time of healing wisely.....make a nice long list of new goodies and at the top of page put OCD! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

JR :bananarock:

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 07:32:48 AM »

Things are getting better already. Medications are doing their job (used to say for recreation purpose only)! Moving arm to straight position, but not much shoulder movement yet. Trying to be extra careful with it so I don't have this procedure again, just not fond of pain. Friends and Family (you guys) asking when we can ride, no hurry from me, just the wrong(way) move or bump in the road and I see loss of control. Being smart is not one of my stronger points, but I'm trying. Thanks for being there,  Wrongway

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »

Just take your time to heal brother. You'll have plenty of time in the wind, not like riding time is lacking in SO-CAL, right? Get well Brother.

SOKOOL

theslash

• Full CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHXSE
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 04:36:24 AM »

had that done and in one word that sucks
good luck
I was back on the ride 10 days after, and when I told
my doc, he said I was nuts

and
SLASH

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 06:49:48 AM »

Sorry I'm jumping in late on this one.  From a medical perspective...when you start to do your PT/rehab and they tell you to take your meds before you start...LISTEN TO THEM.  It will make your exercises less painful which will increase your ability to do them and in turn will greatly increase your range of motion.

Now you see why Mr Myagi always said wax on and wax off and used both hands...after much practice I can wax off with both hands.   :2vrolijk_21:

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »

Sorry I'm jumping in late on this one.  From a medical perspective...when you start to do your PT/rehab and they tell you to take your meds before you start...LISTEN TO THEM.  It will make your exercises less painful which will increase your ability to do them and in turn will greatly increase your range of motion.

Now you see why Mr Myagi always said wax on and wax off and used both hands...after much practice I can wax off with both hands.   :2vrolijk_21:

Seegarz

Me too, glad Seeg found the posts. 

Hope all is getting better and kudos for your attempts to be smart and take your time on the activities you'd like to be doing.

Speedy recovery.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.