Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Lost a Rider Sunday  (Read 5123 times)

yellow103

• 2005 Electra Glide SE
  • Full CVO Member
  • 2005 SEEG2
Re: Lost a Rider Sunday
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 07:10:55 PM »

Not trying to be a downer here, but wanted to add a little more from our 3 day ride with our good friends we just returned from. Left From our home in the north west part of va, headed down towards I 77 on I 81 all good, got off on a little road around Ivanhoe Va Rt 94 headed for Boone NC. Next day we left for Mountain City Tn , on our way to Shady Valley and the snake., On Rt 67 coming down a hill three vehicles coming out of a side road on the right, two gunned it to beat us two bikes, the third tried, saw he couldn't make it, hit the brakes slid through the stop sign right in front of us, we were both able to get stopped, and we were on wet roads. My thought, what the hell was so important. Later that day on Rt 58 out of Damacus Va, was enjoying the winding road traveling no faster than 35, guy sitting on the side of the road at the start of a turn, pulls out right in front of us, we were able to both get completely stopped horns blaring, he just looks at us like its our fault, never even looked before he pulled out. Like a few have already said, I am so tense anymore when out riding, it just takes a lot of the fun out of it for us.
2005 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide
Screaming Eagle 6 speed W/21 tooth primary drive
SE Race Tuner
Rhinehart Tru Dual
Traxxion Front Supension
Rear Sway Control
King Tour Pak
Panacea LED Light's front/rear
Heated Grips
LED trunk spoiler

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: Lost a Rider Sunday
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 04:44:36 AM »

During my travels yesterday the one that baffled me was there were 2 bikes on my right and the one in front pulled out in front of me and cut me off made me brake. Of all people to understand this....

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.