Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Value of these bike  (Read 3567 times)

geezerglide and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

Re: Value of these bike
« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:39:02 AM »

Well I know I haven't posted on my thread for quite some time, but one of these bikes finally came available by me and I think it's a pretty decent deal. What do you guys think? Most everyone I see these days is normally around $17k.

https://www.wishd.com/Pre-owned-Inventory-2009-Harley-Davidson-Motorcycle-Scooter-FXSTSSE-CVO-Softail-Springer-CVO-Wisconsin-Harley-Davidson-reg-15556592?ref=list

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:39:27 PM »

Made the deposit... headed down tomorrow AM first thing to look it over in person, test ride, complete the purchase. Guess I'll now be the proud owner of a CVO Streetglide and and a CVO Springer.

All the maintenance checks out, the dealership had all the service records, local guy local trade...

Quote "Hey buddy, it's Mike from Wisconsin Harley. Hey, just for you to be easier to give me a shout. Do me a favor. Send me your email so I can forward you over this service Street. Everything is done 10K. 15K. 20K 25k service everything steering head bearings. New cams everything oil pump and everything done 5000 miles ago. Give me a shout. Talk to you later."

bad00serg

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 Springer
    • CVO2: 2009 Springer
    • CVO3: 2020 Ultra Limited
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:51:43 PM »

Way too high miles for me to consider, that is why the price is a bit less.  By the time you add the dealer fees and tax I'm guessing you're close to $17K, that's a lot for a near 30K mile bike for sure. 

There's a 14K mile yellow 09 in one of the FB groups that the guy has posted multiple times recently for $14,300 and cannot get interest.

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

« Reply #18 on: Today at 03:22:25 PM »

Way too high miles for me to consider, that is why the price is a bit less.  By the time you add the dealer fees and tax I'm guessing you're close to $17K, that's a lot for a near 30K mile bike for sure. 

There's a 14K mile yellow 09 in one of the FB groups that the guy has posted multiple times recently for $14,300 and cannot get interest.

It's priced fairly for the miles yes, and the miles don't bother me at all with all the documented maintenance that was provided to me. I wouldn't ever consider the yellow.. just not my taste... My guess is that is why he's not getting any interest. I've been looking for this color for a while and most of them are priced around $17,500.00 some even more. They are hard to come by, but the yellow ones are always posted... 

It is interesting what people think is a lot of miles. 25k on a 15 year old bike is only 1.5k a year. That's nothing.... This bike won't sit in my garage, it's not a garage queen. It will be ridden.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:30:04 PM by jamala00 »

bad00serg

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 Springer
    • CVO2: 2009 Springer
    • CVO3: 2020 Ultra Limited
« Reply #19 on: Today at 03:49:03 PM »

If you're good, I'm good lol.  You asked "what do you guys think", that's my two cents, I've been into these Springers since 2010 and have five Springers currently.  There is little to no real-world price variation based on color scheme...it's all miles, condition, and originality.  You cannot find original items out there for these bikes. 

I think what I posted in this thread a year ago still stands:  "A 2009 with 17K miles is worth about $15K. For $18,500 you can get a collectors bike - under 5K miles and mint."

A 30K mile bike, I'd say $12,500. 

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:03:18 PM »

If you're good, I'm good lol.  You asked "what do you guys think", that's my two cents, I've been into these Springers since 2010 and have five Springers currently.  There is little to no real-world price variation based on color scheme...it's all miles, condition, and originality.  You cannot find original items out there for these bikes. 

I think what I posted in this thread a year ago still stands:  "A 2009 with 17K miles is worth about $15K. For $18,500 you can get a collectors bike - under 5K miles and mint."

A 30K mile bike, I'd say $12,500.

Oh, no worries.. I'm good... and to be clear... It's not mine yet... I am heading down to the dealer tomorrow to look it over and test ride it. Make sure it's the bike I want. I have never ridden a springer... Who knows, I may not even like it. I've been behind a fairing for YEARS now... It's not a done deal until it is. I probably jumped the gun a bit with my post above... LOL. But ya.. all good here...!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.528 seconds with 22 queries.