Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Cycle Rama 575 Cams, TTS And Fullsacs Dyno Sheet, Updated With SuperTrapp's.  (Read 66370 times)

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

Jim if you can get a chance to take a pic of the trapps from the rear of the bike I would like to see how they fill in the bags.  Thanks Doc

I haven't seen it yet, but my interest is high on your question.

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

Zig

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 Burnt Amber/Citrus CR575 cams, K&N HF D&D Fatcats, custom map courtesy of Cycle-Rama.com
    • CVO2: TIME WILL TELL

Well, the work's done.  I went from 83.9/108            to          102.2/123.2 torque.                  Upgrades include K &  N  high flow intake, D&D Fatcat 2/1 chrome, and the CR 575 cams.
The sound is Swu-eet!   Seat of the  pants power is really noticable.   Very happy overall.
2 YEARS 8 MONTHS 'till I M FREE!!!!!!!

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never

Thanks Jim.   Looks Good. Fills in good.    Doc

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never

Well, the work's done.  I went from 83.9/108            to          102.2/123.2 torque.                  Upgrades include K &  N  high flow intake, D&D Fatcat 2/1 chrome, and the CR 575 cams.
The sound is Swu-eet!   Seat of the  pants power is really noticable.   Very happy overall.

Zigg looks like the 2-1 really helped. More hp and tq, over Jims.. Doc
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 08:32:44 AM by HDDOCFL »

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never

Jim have you noticed any more engine noise with the CR cam?   Thanks Doc

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

Jim have you noticed any more engine noise with the CR cam?   Thanks Doc

My motor has no noise now compared to before.

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never

Thanks Jim     My engine is queit now did not want things to change, Will be seeing Wes soon.  Thanks Doc

harleyguynv

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 SEUC Red & Black

Did you guys change to .030 head gaskets or just bolt in the CR 575 cams? It also looks like you left the heads stock, right? The numbers are compareable or better than the Andrews 54's.  I've got an 07 SEUC that I would like to just do a bolt in and not disturb the cylinders or heads at this time. I'm running a SEAC, stock headers with Fuel Moto's Jackpot Power slip ons, power commander and my numbers are 96.5 hp-113 tq SAE with the 255's. I'm wondering if the numbers for an 07 would be comperable to yours?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 09:31:37 AM by harleyguynv »

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

Did you guys change to .030 head gaskets or just bolt in the CR 575 cams? It also looks like you left the heads stock, right? The numbers are compareable or better than the Andrews 54's.  I've got an 07 SEUC that I would like to just do a bolt in and not disturb the cylinders or heads at this time. I'm running a SEAC, stock headers with Fuel Moto's Jackpot Power slip ons, power commander and my numbers are 96.5 hp-113 tq SAE with the 255's. I'm wondering if the numbers for an 07 would be comperable to yours?

No head work on mine or Ziggs bike, we both used the adjustable push rod's though. I Talked to Wes and he thinks he has a dyno chart on a 07 with the 575 cam, I will post it for you.

harleyguynv

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 SEUC Red & Black

Ok, That would be great. You did not pull the heads and install the thinner gaskets? I bolted in some Andrews 54's and did not touch the heads or gaskets and my numbers went down considerably from the 255's. I couldn't believe it so I put the 255's back in. I know the 54's works well if you use the .030 gaskets, Call me paranoid if you want but I am on my 2nd motor due to leaking issues and I don't want to disturb the cylinders, at this point.  :nixweiss:

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

Ok, That would be great. You did not pull the heads and install the thinner gaskets? I bolted in some Andrews 54's and did not touch the heads or gaskets and my numbers went down considerably from the 255's. I couldn't believe it so I put the 255's back in. I know the 54's works well if you use the .030 gaskets, Call me paranoid if you want but I am on my 2nd motor due to leaking issues and I don't want to disturb the cylinders, at this point.  :nixweiss:

Heads were not pulled, no thinner gasket, if I pull the heads I will get serious.

Zig

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 Burnt Amber/Citrus CR575 cams, K&N HF D&D Fatcats, custom map courtesy of Cycle-Rama.com

"Did you guys change to .030 head gaskets or just bolt in the CR 575 cams? "
Did not break the head at all. Stock gasket, just used full complement needles on the cams, put in the CR575, Hi FLo K&N and DnD FatCats.  Torque peaks around 35-3600, and power around 5100.  No additional valve train noise that I notice, although the Fat Cats are considerably more beefy sounding than stock!   Like a NEW BIKE! OH< BTW, no longer cooking my right leg either!
Z

jimp

• Senior CVO Member

"Did you guys change to .030 head gaskets or just bolt in the CR 575 cams? "
Did not break the head at all. Stock gasket, just used full complement needles on the cams, put in the CR575, Hi FLo K&N and DnD FatCats.  Torque peaks around 35-3600, and power around 5100.  No additional valve train noise that I notice, although the Fat Cats are considerably more beefy sounding than stock!   Like a NEW BIKE! OH< BTW, no longer cooking my right leg either!
Z

Zig, how are you liking the new power after Two weeks?

Zig

It really floats my boat! When I first got rid of my 113 CI Yamaha (a stump puller by the way)  I was a little dissapointed in the lack of power in the SE.  Now after the mod, I would BLOW IT AWAY!  No regrets at all.   Best thing is, it starts making power right away-down low.  All good.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 25 queries.