Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

Attention all 2005-2006 Fatboys

<< < (2/8) > >>

Tony67:
this is mine!!!

Rescueu2:

Here is my 05' FSTFSE. I have put new PM Wheels, Rotors, Pully and Brakes on her, Arnott Air Ride, forcewinder air intake, V&H pipes and some other do dads other than that she is stock! I do have a mustang touring seat, detachable saddlebags, backrest and windshield becuase we do ride it too  ;D

BRIANBIGBIKE:
Here's my wife sound asleep next to her brand new SE Fat Boy. We did the deal with Cool Springs HD on the Georgia side of the state line at the rest stop, then took it home. Here's the bike being ridden. It looks awesome, too much fun!

BRIANBIGBIKE:
Here's my wife sound asleep next to her brand new SE Fat Boy. We did the deal with Cool Springs HD on the Georgia side of the state line at the rest stop, then took it home. Here's the bike being ridden. It looks awesome, too much fun!
 Lets try again

BRIANBIGBIKE:
 Lets try again

And again ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version