Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 222 Cam and questions CVO Ultra  (Read 1886 times)

Davestune

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

222 Cam and questions CVO Ultra
« on: January 06, 2018, 05:52:24 PM »

2016 CVO
 I want usable power  (Torque ) and leaning towards this cam
also Im a fan of bumping up compression so not sure If i can use thinner gaskets and mill the heads, prolly have to pull jugs to have them decked right?   or just do high comp pistons, not sure on that one.. this part is optional as maybe just cam and pipes.

On to the pipes, thinking of getting the road rage pipes 2 into 1
so im all ears  on all of above including exhust
never pay attn to whats new,
Thanks for the help :nixweiss:

HD Street Performance

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: 222 Cam and questions CVO Ultra
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »

Consider magnaflow and don't change the compression.

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:09:47 PM »

2016 CVO
 I want usable power  (Torque ) and leaning towards this cam
also Im a fan of bumping up compression so not sure If i can use thinner gaskets and mill the heads, prolly have to pull jugs to have them decked right?   or just do high comp pistons, not sure on that one.. this part is optional as maybe just cam and pipes.

On to the pipes, thinking of getting the road rage pipes 2 into 1
so im all ears  on all of above including exhust
never pay attn to whats new,
Thanks for the help :nixweiss:

0.20 is max on milling a wet head and you can slip in a 2.120 intake
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

goop

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 06:53:10 PM »

i have a 16 cvo street glide. when it had 650 miles i installed the 222 cams and was very surprised at the amount of torque i got. my dyno sheet read 102 hp and 122 tq. with a very nice curve. if your looking into getting a nice 2 into 1 i would look at the dragos bike works one. very nice sound and has great performance. if your going to remove your head to change your compression ratio i would just bite the bullet and do a big bore kit. if you do the 222 cam only i can send you my tune. i use the power vision tuner. after riding the bike for a year and a half i want more power so now im doing a 124 big bore with a p3r crank. i should be around 140hp and tq. dragos bike works exhaust is ceramic coated and looks good on the bike. call them and ask for frank great guy to talk to and will answer all your questions. hope this helps
2016 cvo street glide
2019 cvo road glide

HD Street Performance

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:45:55 AM »

Been right there with the 117 barrels and diamond  custom 4032 pistons, woods 9b. No case bore or stroke  change.

MCE

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 04:27:42 PM »

i have a 16 cvo street glide. when it had 650 miles i installed the 222 cams and was very surprised at the amount of torque i got. my dyno sheet read 102 hp and 122 tq. with a very nice curve. if your looking into getting a nice 2 into 1 i would look at the dragos bike works one. very nice sound and has great performance. if your going to remove your head to change your compression ratio i would just bite the bullet and do a big bore kit. if you do the 222 cam only i can send you my tune. i use the power vision tuner. after riding the bike for a year and a half i want more power so now im doing a 124 big bore with a p3r crank. i should be around 140hp and tq. dragos bike works exhaust is ceramic coated and looks good on the bike. call them and ask for frank great guy to talk to and will answer all your questions. hope this helps

Frank IS a great guy, very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.