Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 298

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 719960 times)

acevtwin and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Friday Beer Thread
« on: April 02, 2007, 12:05:51 PM »

It's Monday, so after several minutes consideration, it appears it is time to start a Friday Beer Thread.

If you like beer, post what kind(s) you like better than others.  If you do not like beer, my condolences.  If you like non alcoholic beer, post which one is better than the others.

I like Negra Modelo best.  Lately Becks and Shiner appear in the beer fridge regularly as well.

:drink:

Disclaimer: The author of the first post of the thread known as the "Friday Beer Thread" hereafter referred to as the Party of the First part does not in any way endorse, encourage, or advise the consumption of any beverages at any time.  This thread is for novelty purposes only.  Drinking any beverage while riding, driving, or in the case of the Party of the Second part, walking and/or crawling, is strongly discouraged.  No liabilities are assumed or indicated by any post here or response to this post here by anyone, anywhere, at any time.  In fact, reading this post is discouraged as there is no good reason for it. Proceed at your own risk and with due caution while reading here.  The Party of the First part may or may not consume beverages and any assumption that the Party of the First part will consume any beverage is only that and nothing more.  Reading at your own risk does not indicate an assumption of any liability.  If you have seen or know where the Party of the First Part's Happy Fun Ball is, please return it at the earliest opportunity, if not sooner.  If you are still reading this please stop here. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:46:04 PM by iski »
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »

i like a lot of diffrent kinds depnds on my mood. i tend to lean toward IPA and red beers.

i also brew my own  :drink:

http://psychostick.com/beer_small.htm
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »

I try and not drink any beer until after the school bus runs.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 12:21:11 PM »

Negra Modelo is one of my favorites, and I like the Especial too. If I'm in a bar, and they know how to do it right, I'll have a Black and Tan every time.  For something different, I'll drink a beer brewed in Georgia called Sweetwater...

Free beer is best of all...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 12:22:25 PM »

It appears I'll be switching to RedHook since my kid just started working there.............he's buying.  http://www.redhook.com/

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »

Schlitz
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 01:56:35 PM »

I like Beer...almost any including a coors light to a Guiness, from a naitram basement especial to a Yeungling Lager...right now the only beer I dislike is Corona...I think I had one with a bad lime so i now avoid it.

/Bill

It's Monday, so after several minutes consideration, it appears it is time to start a Friday Beer Thread.

If you like beer, post what kind(s) you like better than others.  If you do not like beer, my condolences.  If you like non alcoholic beer, post which one is better than the others.

I like Negra Modelo best.  Lately Becks and Shiner appear in the beer fridge regularly as well.

:drink:
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 02:13:21 PM »

I liked beer so much I developed a allergy to it.......   Everytime  I  drink  it   I break out......in Handcuffs!!!    THe best NA beer  is by far  St.Pauli Girl
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 03:54:18 PM »

I like Beer...almost any including a coors light to a Guiness, from a naitram basement especial to a Yeungling Lager...right now the only beer I dislike is Corona...I think I had one with a bad lime so i now avoid it.

/Bill

I like most beers - especially the free ones.  Corona is not my favorite - years past we drank many and went all the way to Mexico to get it by the case.  Those limes are suspect - never know where they might have been.

Yeungling - started drinking that a few years ago - none in the fridge now but in a week or so most likely there will be.

Good video Naitram posted.  Know a few folks who brew their own - quite good usually.  In about 30 minutes, even though it is a Monday, it will be beer thiry here.  Mmmmmmmmmm......beer.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 04:11:44 PM »

"I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer
It helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow."  (Tom T Hall)

I am partial to Fat Tire, Sam Adams, and Pete's Wicked Ale.  And since I live in MO. I am contractually obligated to metion all Anheuser-Busch products.  They make me feel mellow.   :bananarock: :drink: :apple:

Later,
Ghost

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »

I believe we could do far worse than looking to the statesmen and philosophers for guidance on such an august topic (burp ['scuse me  :drink: ]).

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
Sir Winston Churchill

Beer, if drunk with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.
Thomas Jefferson

Give me a woman who truly loves beer, and I will conquer the world.
Wilhelm II of Germany

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Ich sitze hier und trinke mein gutes Wittenbergisch Bier und das Reich Gottes kommt von ganz alleine
Translation: I sit here and drink my good Wittenberg Beer, and the Kingdom of the God comes all by itself."
Martin Luther (before he got grumpy, i.e, pre-reformation)

Malt does more than Milton can to justify God's ways to man"
A. E. Housman

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

By the way, I am very picky.  I like COLD beer (unless I'm in Ireland, then I'm not even that picky).

twincam

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »

BUD, BUD, BUD,BUD, BUD, BUD, BUDBUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,BUD,OH AND MORE BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »

Microbrewies are always an interesting experience  :drink: Lots of them in NORCAL to keep us busy.

:2vrolijk_21:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

Thanks to the members here I've switched from buying Michelob Ultra's to Modelo's (Especial or Negra) but if I'm somewhere and offered "free" beer I'll drink just about anything but Budweiser. Nothing against Budweiser but got really sick :sick2: off of it one time and promised never to drink them again.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 07:33:19 PM »

I would be remiss not to mention the special microbrewws that we were enjoying one late afternoon in a cripple creek garage courtesy of Grover and those of the Maggie valley Anheuser Busch  product promotional professional, MWhite who also personally provided countless opportunities to pour under the JCI Awning.

As was said earlier, there is no such thing as a bad free beer.
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 298

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.