Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Author Topic: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!  (Read 70583 times)

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!
« Reply #540 on: September 05, 2007, 10:20:14 AM »

Howie,

If I could have found the horse being beaten icon it would have been there too.   I have passed on some good information for Binx on Spa's in the Events section :)

Now let this post die like it should have months ago :)

NOW we're talkin!! I am soooooo ready! :orange:
wut?

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #541 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:01 PM »

Howie, now you need a couple of shelves in your garage with a sign like the one on Worlds Fastest Indian, "Sacrifices to the god of speed"!  ;D

So what did you end up with for the A/C? I see you have the stock cover on it now.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:10:07 PM by Talon »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #542 on: September 05, 2007, 03:54:22 PM »

Howie, now you need a couple of shelves in your garage with a sign like the one on Worlds Fastest Indian, "Sacrifices to the god of speed"!  ;D

So what did you end up with for the A/C? I see you have the stock cover on it now.

Hey Talon, the whole build is described in the SERK Section under Cybil. The A/C is custom made for the 62 mm TB by HPI. It's a hi-flow unit and flowed better that the S&S Tuned Runner Intake. It came with the TB and the bike made the best numbers with it. It's an S&S style open element and uses a stock HD cover.

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #543 on: September 05, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »

Hey Talon, the whole build is described in the SERK Section under Cybil. The A/C is custom made for the 62 mm TB by HPI. It's a hi-flow unit and flowed better that the S&S Tuned Runner Intake. It came with the TB and the bike made the best numbers with it. It's an S&S style open element and uses a stock HD cover.

Hoist! 8)

Yea, just saw your other thread, great job! Looks good with the hard bags. We'll be waiting for your garage sale!!!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.