Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: another moco letter to cvo owners - DID YOU GET IT !?  (Read 4719 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: another moco letter to cvo owners - DID YOU GET IT !?
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 10:53:53 AM »

Hoisty

Don't be putting words (type) in my mouth when it's not correct.
Never said you were on any top ten list, that was you.
All I said was there is a lot of people in the business that knew of your bashing the dealers and the motor company and that your reputation as a basher had preceded you.
Glad you got a call, and to me that just shows that eventually they will do the right thing.
BTW, did you figure out the noise issue with Cybil?
She seemed to be running to good to have a serious issue!

Just trying to keep it light and explain that one lil ole passionate basher doesn't get them all rattled like you tried to tell me. At least that's what the guy said to me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who I am. And they surely enjoy continuing to take my money if I choose to spend it with HD. And I still spend plenty. I've paid for the right to be critical. And if it improves anything at all as a result, it's the right thing to do! :2vrolijk_21:

The noise is getting a little worse now and think a lifter's going. Bringing it to Vern to troubleshoot and fix this week. Hope she doesn't need major surgery though is all! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

bilbo

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »

He explained that unless a dealer has a Race program there's little chance that they have good engine builders there.

So, is he saying that anybody who needs/wants to have this work performed, should find a dealer that has a racing program so as to be assured the engine builder is most competent?

If so, how does one go about finding a dealer with a racing program?

And will all dealers cover this repair, or does it have to be performed by the dealer that actually sold the bike?

Thanks

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »

I've paid for the right to be critical. And if it improves anything at all as a result, it's the right thing to do! :2vrolijk_21:

The noise is getting a little worse now and think a lifter's going. Bringing it to Vern to troubleshoot and fix this week. Hope she doesn't need major surgery though is all! ;)

Hoist! 8)

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Good luck on Cybil!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Good luck on Cybil!

:2vrolijk_21:

Thank you! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

I finally spoke to these bananas morons up there! You know why it's always FTF? Well these bozos looked up my VIN and said I'm not on the list! I asked what the production/delivery dates were to qualify. My delivery date was 1/07, right in the middle of those that qualify! But in their typical MoCo infinite wisdom, they said I wasn't on the list. I said I got a RECALL Product Imrovement Letter from them. They asked if I'd mind faxing it and I'll get the book!!! F them dumbasses!!! FTF!!! FTF!!! FTF!!! >:(

BTW, FTF!!! FTD!!! and FTW!!! Oh yeah, FTB!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:09:38 PM by Hoist! »

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 07:59:03 PM »

I finally spoke to these bananas up there! You know why it's always FTF? Well these bozos looked up my VIN and said I'm not on the list! I asked what the production/delivery dates were to qualify. My delivery date was 1/07, right in the middle of those that qualify! But in their typical MoCo infinite wisdom, they said I wasn't on the list. I said I got a RECALL Product Imrovement Letter from them. They asked if I'd mind faxing it and I'll get the book!!! F them dumbasses!!! FTF!!! FTF!!! FTF!!! >:(

BTW, FTF!!! FTD!!! and FTW!!! Oh yeah, FTB!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hey, that's a complementary term! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »

Hey, that's a complementary term! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ;D

Sorry Mark, you're absolutely right! I've corrected that now!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »

;) :2vrolijk_21:

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2008, 10:36:40 PM »

Well I got my letter and my book. And I got my new head gasket leak too. Anyway after tear down some issues found with my modified heads. And they were full of oil. So four hours to clean up and reassemble which I will pay for. Pistons were carboned up pretty good but the cylinders were in good shape with no slipage. Seems head gasket leak was caused by head issues. Will know more details after the heads have been gone over. Hope some of the noises are gone after the fix, We will see. Oh yea moco authorized new rings so no fight bout that.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

Well I got my letter and my book. And I got my new head gasket leak too. Anyway after tear down some issues found with my modified heads. And they were full of oil. So four hours to clean up and reassemble which I will pay for. Pistons were carboned up pretty good but the cylinders were in good shape with no slipage. Seems head gasket leak was caused by head issues. Will know more details after the heads have been gone over. Hope some of the noises are gone after the fix, We will see. Oh yea moco authorized new rings so no fight bout that.

Sorry to hear about the problems.
No book here either though. I've been patiently waiting (using the word patiently is an oxymoron with anything I say).
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.