Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Complaint Poll  (Read 8641 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Complaint Poll
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Many threads on this board involve complaints of one kind or another. What is your opinion on complaints?

You have 4 votes.

Also.........

Do not forget to vote for pie if you like pie.  If you do not like pie you can still vote for it.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Complaint Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

You will be doomed if you keep snubbing the torroidal shape of power contained in the ultimate leader of confections.
Thus is my complaint..

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »

Ok, ok, ok.

I yield to the power of the voices donut.

The voices may be the donut............

I need a beer and then another....... :drink:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 01:30:36 PM »

I have not started drinking yet...The 1st anniverseary of my branch office scheduled for this evenings festivities..I hear rumours of a beer garten, free Padilla cigars and scantily dressed neo-bosumic wimmens...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 01:34:15 PM »

A fun time will be had.

Alas I have no branch to place an office on.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »

Maybe someday....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »

Yeah.  Birds will fly upside down before then.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 01:40:41 PM »

the root of our business is that if we could branch out, we run the risk of being sucked into the internal vortex found in the center of a black donut hole...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

As long as you are exposed to Adminstratium:  I ahve been exposed and have been written out of next years budget, crap...

This new element has no protons or electrons, thus having an atomic number of 0. It does, however, have 1 neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistant vice neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by a force called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since it has no electrons, Administratium is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Administratium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Administratium has a normal half-life of approximately three years; it does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons, vice neutrons and assistant vice neutrons exchange places. In fact, an Administratium sample's mass will actually increase over time, since with each reorganization some of the morons inevitably become neutrons, forming new isotopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Administratium is spontaneously formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as the "Critical Morass." You will know it when you see it.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 01:54:36 PM »

the root of our business is that if we could branch out, we run the risk of being sucked into the internal vortex found in the center of a black donut hole...

That is very deep.

"If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact."

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »

As long as you are exposed to Adminstratium:  I ahve been exposed and have been written out of next years budget, crap...

This new element has no protons or electrons, thus having an atomic number of 0. It does, however, have 1 neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistant vice neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by a force called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since it has no electrons, Administratium is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Administratium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Administratium has a normal half-life of approximately three years; it does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons, vice neutrons and assistant vice neutrons exchange places. In fact, an Administratium sample's mass will actually increase over time, since with each reorganization some of the morons inevitably become neutrons, forming new isotopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Administratium is spontaneously formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as the "Critical Morass." You will know it when you see it.

I exist under the mushroom that has grown under the Critical Morass.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »

Are you being critical of my morass? hey, who took my mushroom???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

Chit goggles are standard issue, so as to better see where you are going or in other cases, where they have been.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

Oh, I see...goggles  goooooddd...found the mushroom culprit...he's bearly cognizant of this thread...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

Always liked that bear.  Never remembered why, but I always liked that bear.......
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.