Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Whiney Cranky SOB  (Read 2644 times)

Firechief2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCU3
    • Calgary Red Knights
Re: Whiney Cranky SOB
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 10:00:43 PM »

Whoaaa - some of these posts are a little graphic   :worthless:
Roy J
Past President Calgary Red Knights
Deputy Chief (retired) SFD

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »

Don heading to Joplin tomorrow just come on down where I'll be working.  I bet you can find a good remedy there.

Putting in that new liquor store right down from your house.... Will try to figure out how to set up the discount key for a huge CVO discount...

:huepfenjump3: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :huepfenlol2:

Hope you feel better soon.

Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

Don heading to Joplin tomorrow just come on down where I'll be working.  I bet you can find a good remedy there.

Putting in that new liquor store right down from your house.... Will try to figure out how to set up the discount key for a huge CVO discount...

:huepfenjump3: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :huepfenlol2:

Hope you feel better soon.

That store just around the corner at Range Line and Zora?  I haven't even been in it yet and it's less than a mile from the house.

The meds must be helping as I started to get some voice back today.  I can actually talk to people this evening (poor bastards) :huepfenjump3: .  By tomorrow might be close to normal.  So be sure and let me know when you're close.  If you're up early let's meet for lunch.  That little mom and pop Mexican place next door to the liquor store is pretty good.

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:30 PM »

About 5 shots of crown royal, get in bed with multiple blankets and an electric blanket, cook on high overnight, when the big fever breaks and the sweat pours out remove from heat and all will be well in a day or so.  Works for me anyway, and fortunately I don't get sick very often.  It makes me mad as hell too.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 11:45:25 PM »

:D Just reminded me of a weekend back in the 70's.  Went to my girlfriends house (now wife).  I was pretty sick - couldn't breath and felt like hammered dog crap.  She decided to medicate me.  She gave me Nyquil and about 3 or 4 similar medications... all at the same time... and I took them.

I slept about 20 hours.  She actually said that she had to check several times to see if I was still breathing.  She said she couldn't wake me and I didn't even move.  No joke, I slept 20 hours..... felt great when I woke up.

She decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to mix so much in the future :nixweiss: :D

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 11:56:18 PM »

Granny's cure always works for me.  cup of water, half a lemon, three teaspoons of honey, three shots of Jack, and a Cinnamon stick
bring to boil...oh screw it just chug a bottle of Nyquil original formula if you still have some around. The new stuff sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Doc

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 08:45:37 AM »

Hope you feel better soon...

I know this works....At least the hallucinations are cool...

Oh that chit is evil.  I drank half a bottle once and accused my mother of sleeping with my best friend (she wasn't).  In front of the two of them. The I stood on my pool table and played gold with my $300 pool cue.  Then layed down in the snow until I almost froze to death.  Shot gun smoke from friend's cigarette and that got a little too close for comfort, since we're both straight.  I think personally, I'd drink the brake fluid.  At least the DOT 4... DOT 5 leaves an after taste.

I've quit Drugs 25 years, Smoking 5 years and Jeagger 20 years. That's it. So I consider one of the three most evil things on earth.

Hope you're feeling better today Don.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.