Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Speakers in the saddlebag lids/should I?  (Read 24105 times)

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
Re: Speakers in the saddlebag lids/should I?
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »

I went with Pete's level 4 system.   Really happy with the way it turned out.   Did a great install too.  He did it at biketoberfest in daytona last week.  It was fun watching him do the install.  He came very well prepared with a harness for the Arc 4 channel and gauge brackets that made room for the amp.  I love the focal speakers. I did their 5 x 7 s in the bags.   Sound great.  Jury is out on how they hold up in the rain.  Overall, I am very happy with their stuff  :2vrolijk_21:  nice being able to hear loud and clear at 80 mph, at about half volume.   :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:20:09 AM by cvostu »

2UP3DOWN

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2UP3DOWN

• CVO1: 2021 FLHTCUTGSE - Sunset Orange &amp Sunset Black
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Silver Surfer - 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Saphire
Re: Speakers in the saddlebag lids/should I?
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »

I went with Pete's level 4 system.   Really happy with the way it turned out.   Did a great install too.  He did it at biketoberfest in daytona last week.  It was fun watching him do the install.  He came very well prepared with a harness for the Arc 4 channel and gauge brackets that made room for the amp.  I love the focal speakers. I did their 5 x 7 s in the bags.   Sound great.  Jury is out on how they hold up in the rain.  Overall, I am very happy with their stuff  :2vrolijk_21:  nice being able to hear loud and clear at 80 mph, at about half volume.   :)

That's awesome Stu..!  Wiswh I had remembered about this...   I would have tagged along for some work of my own      :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.