Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Headlight upgrade

(1/3) > >>

MLS59:
Not that I ride a lot after dark or at least try to avoid it as much as possible in deer heavy rural north Missouri. Has anyone found or figured out a brighter-better solution for the stock configuration dual lights? I really like the looks and individuality of the twin lights, so not wanting to get away from that.
Thanks, Mark

Twolanerider:
Have seen a Fat Bob with it's dual headlamps fitted with the Daymaker LEDs.  So there is an LED kit available for the dual Fab Bob lights.

N.B.   Wow, just looked at the HD website to find them.  $800.  Riding in the daytime is a LOT less expensive....  :huepfenlol2:  :drink:

Diamondback:
 :) ;) :D

I just installed the DayMakers for my 2010 CVO Fat Bob.  They are incredible.  Bought them from Kutter Harley shipped to my house in Texas for $640.00

They come in two varieties, black background or chrome.  I went with black.  Fairly easy to install, very easy to align.

Expensive but worth it.

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :coolblue: :coolblue:

spydglide:
Daymakers are nice, but they still haven't corrected the 'interior fogging' issue.  Suppose to be a sealed unit, but still fogs up.....don't understand why they can't correct this annoyance.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: spydglide on February 22, 2015, 09:56:36 PM ---Daymakers are nice, but they still haven't corrected the 'interior fogging' issue.  Suppose to be a sealed unit, but still fogs up.....don't understand why they can't correct this annoyance.

--- End quote ---

So they'd be the perfect combo to illuminate the old gas gauges  :huepfenlol2: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version