Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Headlight upgrade

<< < (2/3) > >>

spydglide:
YepSir....just pile on the frustration, :brood: esp. for those of us that still have the old foggy gauges.  But, the additional light enables us old farts to continue to ride at night, so it's a worthwhile trade off. :glasses:spyder

FlaHeatWave:
If there is a place to put the ballasts, the SoCal HIDs are a much less expensive alterative to the DMs. 'Have the HID headlight in the '05 SEEG and like it a lot! I think FuelMoto has a LED bulb that is way less expensive than the DMs?

MLS59:
Thanks for all the replies. That upgrade will deffo be a "fun money" project. If I decide to keep her that is.
Thanks again.

cvomiami:
Thanks for posting this, I was wondering the same thing as there seems to not be a lot of options for the dual lights, but that sounds crazy expensive. Have to think about it. Its between this or getting some of the chrome handlebar speakers , so have to weight the pro's and cons. Thanks.

MLS59:
Just installed a LED headlight in wife's Slim with the Cyron H4 kit. Big difference! Looking for something to fit the fatbob looks like the limited room in the bucket will be an issue with what I'm finding right now. As fast as thing evolve you never know tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version