Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

WOOHOO!!  Brought it home today!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

EAGLE1:

--- Quote ---Count me as one of ya now!!!!!!! [smiley=banana.gif]

Brought home the gold/tangerine fxstsse today.  Been lurking for a week or two and pricing around several dealers.  Finally made the plunge.  Man what a sweet bike.  

Looking forward to contributing and learning on this site.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Pics as soon as possible.  May be a few days though...gotta ride...
--- End quote ---

got to do it anyway
 [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

beerman:
Sorry Eagle 1 , but I don't think you really can be "counted in" until you change something !!!!!!
It's not written down anywhere - but it certainly seems to be the law! Would the owner of the STOCK CVO bike please raise his hand ?????
Go buy some Chrome somewhere!
Enjoy !
-Beerman

RJ749:
kr4336,

Welcome, you had to rub in the ridin' deal didn't you.  

Congrats on the new bike and glad to have you here.

EAGLE1:

--- Quote ---Sorry Eagle 1 , but I don't think you really can be "counted in" until you change something !!!!!!
It's not written down anywhere - but it certainly seems to be the law! Would the owner of the STOCK CVO bike please raise his hand ?????
Go buy some Chrome somewhere!
Enjoy !
-Beerman
--- End quote ---

Beerdude, that was a quote from kr4336, I was just giving him the obligatory:  [smiley=worthless.gif]

oh, and by the Way essential mods already completed
SE Race Tuner
SE 8mm Spark Plug Wires (red)
SE Stage I Air Cleaner w/ K&N Filter
V&H Big Shots Staggered
chrome starter cover  ;)
chrome solinoid cover  ;)
thanks for the concern though [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

skippy:
Welcome   I am new to this site and also have anew red springer CVO  I have been busy changing out cad plated hardware to chrome and adding afew goodies...  be careful when buying add on parts , some do not fit... also keep an eye on motor temp  my bike seems to be getting hot cruising around town... what pipe are you going to change to??? I am waiting on V&H 2into1 big radius... tks michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version