Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

What seat fits?

<< < (2/3) > >>

JCZ:
I'm slippin......thought I already corrected this thread.....Corbin has a seat out now, for our bike!

Go to www.corbin.com then click on "new stuff" then scroll down to the king tour seat for the FLHTCSE.

rturn2mow:
It is true, any Roadking seat will fit as in the parts catalog on page 346 you can get the seat that comes with the Screaming Eagle Electra Glide for the Road King (part number 52690-04). It does not say anything about an adapter or mounting hardware, so I assume that the visa versa would be true.

JCZ:
I'm not sure.....maybe somebody else could answer up.

But I'd like to welcome you to the board, anyway! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

jfscheck:

--- Quote ---It is true, any Roadking seat will fit as in the parts catalog on page 346 you can get the seat that comes with the Screaming Eagle Electra Glide for the Road King (part number 52690-04). It does not say anything about an adapter or mounting hardware, so I assume that the visa versa would be true.
--- End quote ---

From my research and a post on another thread, it sounds like the answer is yes.

Quick someone, verify for us so I can turn in my order sheet for my bike!   [smiley=7.gif]

JCZ:
John if your dealership is user friendly.......they'll let you try a couple different seats on your bike.  Sounds like you're going to be letting us know the outcome. lol

I have to go with one of those Corbin King Tour seats that somebody said was so ugly (cause I have a wife to keep happy) but I didn't think they were bad looking.  Does that mean I am getting old? [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I suspect that Saddleman and some of the others will be out shortly, with a seat for our bike.  If you're not interested in the Corbin, just wait a few months.  They already know that you guys are all rich! LOL  [smiley=nervous.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version