CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

tuner on 107

<< < (2/6) > >>

Fullsac Performance:

--- Quote from: 1roadking on September 12, 2016, 12:12:24 AM ---So with a cam it's pretty close to stock well tuned 110 and the 114 is about the same as a 117 twin cam. Not bad, but not earth shattering at all.

--- End quote ---

Factor in that it made 1HP per cube with a stock Cat headpipe and its quite impressive.
I don't know what this combo of emissions legal parts make with the Harley download, but with
the TTS tuner it runs really good. So in theory, Harley installs your Fed legal and under warranty stage III kit.
You go home, bolt on a DX Pipe and retune with TTS. If an issue arises, bolt the stock headpipe back on and flash it back to the emissions legal cal and your ready for inspection.

Hmm, Maybe the world isn't going to end? Lol..... :bananarock: :orange:

SG

Pan1:
I was told at a dealership that if the Cat was removed or emission system altered the newly HD factory emission light on the dash would stay on and a code would register. Any word on this?

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: Fullsac Performance on September 18, 2016, 09:39:53 AM ---Factor in that it made 1HP per cube with a stock Cat headpipe and its quite impressive.
I don't know what this combo of emissions legal parts make with the Harley download, but with
the TTS tuner it runs really good. So in theory, Harley installs your Fed legal and under warranty stage III kit.
You go home, bolt on a DX Pipe and retune with TTS. If an issue arises, bolt the stock headpipe back on and flash it back to the emissions legal cal and your ready for inspection.

Hmm, Maybe the world isn't going to end? Lol..... :bananarock: :orange:

SG

--- End quote ---
Do you have the exhaust system ready to go for the 114?

Panhead_Jimmy:

--- Quote from: SDCVO on September 18, 2016, 11:58:59 PM ---Do you have the exhaust system ready to go for the 114?

--- End quote ---

And a tune?

Fullsac Performance:
M8 headpipes, mufflers and TTS tunes are all coming. I have many different configurations to test through before
anything gets finalized. There is no release date on the header.

M8 CVO baffles will be available as as soon as someone sends me a set of mufflers to get specs from.
Free to the first person!

SG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version