Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide®

How many are still out there

<< < (3/14) > >>

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on August 31, 2018, 09:37:52 AM ---My 2005 Punkin has a whopping 29K on the clock. She sits in a temp controlled shop and is covered most of the time. I have actually ridden her 3 times this year. Don't see very many of the Jalapenos anymore. They were the rarest of the SEEG's

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

Yes, there are days I wish I still had my Jalapeno.  Then when I'm missing her terribly, something like yesterday happens...
I was in my local shop and saw a '05 red SEEG with 78,000 kilometers (48,500 miles) with an asking price of $11,700.CND ($8,900.US)

I was only putting on approx. 5k per year, so I sold mine privately 2 years ago with 89,000k on the dial for $18,500.CND

That takes the sting out pretty quick.  ;D

bbrown:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on September 01, 2018, 08:44:26 PM ---
Yes it has been. I have a few others to ride that is the ONLY reason it sits. I like to go to the shop and drink and talk to her. Just so she doesn't get mad.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

Now that there is a good reason...I felt the same about OLD BLUE.  Like I said I wish I would never sold it

kbiforce:
Still have mine! Only put 1 or 2k per year on as I have another bike. Just turned over 97k. Still get compliments on it.

SIKBIRD:
Only had mine for about 5 years but no plans of getting rid of it.  It’s in great shape and most of the time people can’t believe it’s an 04!

Thom:
I have 70,000 miles on it and it's the best bike I have ever had!!! 
Don't want to part with it.  The compliments go like this:  That has
to be the prettiest Harley they ever made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version