Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Mustang touring seat

<< < (2/2)

cvo1717:
looks great what the part number on that seat ,love the backrest

HDBill:
Mike, I don't have the numbers on hand. I got them from Dennis Kirk. Just search your bike model. I have only ridden it shortly with the solo and backrest so far. Think the backrest needed to be higher ( adjustable ). I am 5'9" and it did push me forward some. Higher and break in will be okay probably. Be aware the backrest can't be used with the passenger seat if that is an issue for you. If your passenger has a good set of cones it's not needed anyway. I liked the idea of the bib with the stock solo too. J&P and probably others have them also. D.K. had everything in stock. I checked the part numbers against Mustang's site also.

HDBill:
Mike, if you return to this thread how do you like your rb pipes. I checked out their site and am leaning towards the pro racing  2 into 1.

cvo1717:

--- Quote from: HDBill on June 01, 2018, 10:34:21 AM ---Mike, if you return to this thread how do you like your rb pipes. I checked out their site and am leaning towards the pro racing  2 into 1.

--- End quote ---
I love the pipe great chrome great sound makes good power too just takes long to get

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version