Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road King®

My 2002 FLHRSEI Brandywine SERK

<< < (18/18)

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: pj57 on February 03, 2022, 02:04:10 PM ---Don and Gary - thanks for the compliments! Just glad I could help a fellow CVOer. Even though I’m not as active on the site as years ago, I still check you guys out from time to time. I’m down to one bike...my Candy Brandywine FLHRSEI which I will never part with. I do mostly short rides these days, but still find myself wandering out to the garage everyday just to sit on the bike and admire that paint job. Take care guys and be safe out there. Pete

--- End quote ---

I knew the FLHRSEI was the best looking paint scheme from Harley I'd ever seen (or ever would see) the first time I saw one.  At that time didn't know what it was and they were so few never had a chance to get one.  Then some time after getting my 05 SEEG saw your (Pete's) iteration of what they could be and was sold even more.  Thus began the several year search to score parts then build my own homage to what Pete had done while sprinkling in a bit of my own flavor.

I don't ride mine a lot either Pete.  But it makes me happy having it and taking it on the semi-sort-of-regular lunch or day rides when the weather is nice.  That's all I ask of it and it works.  It and the FXR2 get similar treatment that way. 

Hope everyone is well, the bikes are good for winter, and the old bones are getting ready for spring.  G'day all.

OddN:

--- Quote from: pj57 on February 03, 2022, 02:04:10 PM ---Don and Gary - thanks for the compliments! Just glad I could help a fellow CVOer. Even though I’m not as active on the site as years ago, I still check you guys out from time to time. I’m down to one bike...my Candy Brandywine FLHRSEI which I will never part with. I do mostly short rides these days, but still find myself wandering out to the garage everyday just to sit on the bike and admire that paint job. Take care guys and be safe out there. Pete

--- End quote ---

Thanks once again for your assistance in getting hold on these rare parts. I really appreciate it. They are safely stored on a shelf in my garage, and will only be used on special occations. But knowing that I have the original bits means a lot to me.

FallbrookSERK:

--- Quote from: OddN on September 03, 2020, 09:29:25 AM ---As far as inspiration goes, there are two threads here that immideately caught my eye, one is the Long term project of Twolanerider, an extremely well built and tastefully modified SERK, the other one is the Shop bike of Black Diamond, also a well built bike with some very nice addons.

Actually I really did like the Corbin solo seat on my bike, that is, until I saw the C&C seat Black Diamond had on his. Now I can't get that solo seat with the stingray inlays out of my head, and I think it will be only a matter of time before I give C&C a call to see if the can make another one...

--- End quote ---
I happen to have one here in SoCal. 2002 not sure it’s ever used

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version