Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

How many Brandywine 2002 SERK's are still around

<< < (6/7) > >>

OddN:
Also the earliest purple SERK VIN I have found is 950831. I may be guessing here but doesn't that indicate that they made all the Brandywine ones before they started on the purple ones?

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: OddN on September 28, 2020, 06:18:58 AM ---Also the earliest purple SERK VIN I have found is 950831. I may be guessing here but doesn't that indicate that they made all the Brandywine ones before they started on the purple ones?

--- End quote ---

It's always been my understanding that the red ones were built first.  At the time red ones were seen in dealerships before purple bikes hit the floor.  Red ones were, obviously, way better looking.

OddN:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on September 28, 2020, 01:39:46 PM ---Red ones were, obviously, way better looking.

--- End quote ---

Obviously. They are also faster and corners better. Come to think of it, I don't know anything a red bike doesn't do better. That must be allowed to say in a thread like this  ;D

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: OddN on September 28, 2020, 02:36:34 PM ---Obviously. They are also faster and corners better. Come to think of it, I don't know anything a red bike doesn't do better. That must be allowed to say in a thread like this  ;D

--- End quote ---

You're absolutely correct.  It's just one of those universal knowns.  Red bikes are best, coolest, fastest, best handling, etc.

OddN:
Here's the list of all the 408 Brandywine SERK's as I have found them. It is made using the H-D VIN lookup but I cannot garantee it is 100% correct. Also, it isn't confirmed that they actually came out of the factory in this order. So don't use this as proof that any specific bike is number xx of 408.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version