Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

How many Brandywine 2002 SERK's are still around

<< < (2/7) > >>

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: OddN on September 25, 2020, 06:16:17 PM ---I'm afraid you're right. We'll never know the whereabout of all 408. Even if we got 100 I'd be impressed.

So, before I do something stupid here, is it OK to share pictures and VIN''s that I have collected from old ads on cycle trader, chopper exchange and other sites? Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes, or right out do something illegal...

--- End quote ---
Since that info was gathered from public postings on the internet it's free information and not any issues IMO.

Information coming from any restricted source(s) (even though it would only take a person being a member of Facebook and joining (and being approved by admin of that group) out of respect for that group probably would not be a good idea to public post info from it.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: OddN on September 25, 2020, 06:16:17 PM ---I'm afraid you're right. We'll never know the whereabout of all 408. Even if we got 100 I'd be impressed.

So, before I do something stupid here, is it OK to share pictures and VIN''s that I have collected from old ads on cycle trader, chopper exchange and other sites? Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes, or right out do something illegal...

--- End quote ---

Here in the Screamin Eagle Road King section of the site you could start curating a registry of the known bikes.  Other sections are already doing that for other models here on the CVO site.  For the Candy Brandy SERKs it'd be a small group of us.  But.... so what?  Still fun and a little interesting.

OddN:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on September 25, 2020, 07:03:59 PM ---Since that info was gathered from public postings on the internet it's free information and not any issues IMO.

Information coming from any restricted source(s) (even though it would only take a person being a member of Facebook and joining (and being approved by admin of that group) out of respect for that group probably would not be a good idea to public post info from it.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

My thoughts exactly. I'll leave out anything gathered from restricted sources.

OddN:
It is probably worth mentioning those no longer with us also. First of the salvage VIN's is number 1HD1PDC192Y950033. Pic is from Kansas City ca 2018:

OddN:
Second salvage bike I have is 1HD1PDC192Y950193. Pic from Denver CO, taken in early 2020 according to the tags on the pic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version