Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide®

2004 FLHTCSE FRONT FENDER

(1/3) > >>

04eglide:
The other day my 04 FLHTCSE fell victim of a hit and run.  Parked in a parking zone, car crossed the fog line and hit the front fender.  Here are the issues: 1) I am looking for a used front fender.  It is obsolete through Harley.  Been on eBay daily with no luck.  2). Does ANYBODY know how to get the paint codes for the 2004 CVO orange pearl?  If I cannot find a used fender, then a local Bike shop needs to duplicate one.....says he can do it but it may take him all day just to mix and match the orange.

HELP.....this bike is like my third child! 

motor1:
Joe from Xtememe Designs in Sicklerville New Jersey. I’m pretty sure he’s a member on this site. His work is beyond reproach.
Not sure where you are located but I believe he will do things through the mail. I can recommend him because I’ve used him and have been very very happy with the results. His prices always seemed to be more than fair.

Twolanerider:
It may take awhile and subtle use of the search tool but use that.  Those colors have been matched and discussed here before.  It's been awhile, a long while, but it's been done.  I don't have it saved or bookmarked as I never needed the 04's colors.  But I'm 99.44% sure it's here.

04eglide:
I live in Massachusetts.  I will start searching for Orange Pearl.  If anyone finds it before me; please PM me!

Fired00d:
Contact Joe @ Extreme let him know you want him to paint a fender, go to one of the online discount dealers order a non-painted (prime) fender, have it shipped to Joe, he paints it and ships it to you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version