CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

New CVO, researching engine upgrade options.

<< < (2/3) > >>

CVO 2015:

--- Quote from: Lane on July 01, 2021, 09:10:26 PM ---Thanks. I'm not wanting to do anything that would void the warranty. From what I understand the fullsac manifold would do that. So with the Stage 3 you went from 117CID to 122CID right? Did you have it dynoed before and after? What kind of numbers did you get?

--- End quote ---
On mine with a change of cam to Cyclerama 483 I got 131 hp and 143 torque with the billet comp, no headwork, 1275 SE clutch spring, and the Aim slip and assist.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: Turk_97 on July 02, 2021, 05:58:25 AM ---Yes I should be more clear when I say what I have done to my bike.   I am in Canada and the Harley dealer did all the work and added it to my extended warranty.   Which is okay with me because they add it to the Harley network so no matter where I am apparently it is under Harley warranty.  Must be a Canadian thing sorry.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Be careful with the warranty ESP . If you check, yes, most will cover your bike but, they MAY not replace aftermarket parts with the same, only stock parts.
Anything your are told about replacing parts under warranty get in writing!
CYA, ask me how I know! LOL 😂

Also, depending on your goals and how you ride, you can put together a pretty nice package from the Harley catalog and keep everything “legal”
 8)

rayson56:
Welcome! Trying to understand your warranty status. You say your bike is a 2020, which means you would be about out of factory warranty if you are the 2nd owner, or did you buy it brand new as a leftover and the warranty started July of 21?
The reason I ask is once the factory warranty has expired the upgrade world is your oyster and that changes everything!

Lane:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on May 12, 2022, 07:25:55 PM ---Welcome! Trying to understand your warranty status. You say your bike is a 2020, which means you would be about out of factory warranty if you are the 2nd owner, or did you buy it brand new as a leftover and the warranty started July of 21?
The reason I ask is once the factory warranty has expired the upgrade world is your oyster and that changes everything!

--- End quote ---

In my original post which was dated July of last year, i stated that I bought it new the previous year. It is currently May of 2022. I had the Harley Screamin Eagle Stage IV 131 upgrade done in February. I love it. It is truly a "screamin eagle". Man does it go.  Thanks to everyone for your input.

newseultra07:

--- Quote from: Lane on May 12, 2022, 07:39:45 PM ---In my original post which was dated July of last year, i stated that I bought it new the previous year. It is currently May of 2022. I had the Harley Screamin Eagle Stage IV 131 upgrade done in February. I love it. It is truly a "screamin eagle". Man does it go.  Thanks to everyone for your input.

--- End quote ---

Did you use all of the stock header pipe that comes with the kit and the SE Tuner.? How is the Heat of motor. Reason is I have a 2022 CVO RG Limited and been researching doing the 131" on mine. I live in South Texas so its already hot down here in summer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version