Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide®

CVO 2004 Electra Glide

<< < (2/2)

TraumaSlave:
Welcome from up above. Congrats on the new bike. I've never had a moment of regret after purchasing my 🍒. They are one of the best looking bike HD put out there. Hope it fives you many years of pleasure. Watch out for the roos.

GregKhougaz:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on July 06, 2021, 10:07:56 PM ---Congrats on the pumpkin SEEG.  The SEEGs are a great bike.  Once you get the conversion to right hand drive taken care of there is one more thing worth considering.  The engine you've got is a great piece.  Reliable and strong with no significant weak points in their history; except the cam tensioners.  You're in the mileage range it's worth swapping them out.  While in that far do cam shoes, inner cam bearings and (maybe) lifters.  It would suck to trash an engine due to worn out cam shoes.

--- End quote ---

Sage advice. Now you're beginning to see how CVOHarley.com helps you spend money.  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:

Sycho1:
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!
I’m starting to find out owning a bright pearl orange and black bike has brought about a few issues that are not for the anti social or introverted I’m constantly being asked about the bike colour, what is it etc or just nice bike dude
I know 90% of Harleys are black or murdered out black ( I don’t have a problem with their choice of colour) mine just stands out from the crowd like a diamond in a goats ass
It’s funny I went into the local HD store to buy some shiny bits n pieces for my FatBob and rode out with the CVO 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version