CVO Social > Pictures

2021 West By God Virginia Gathering

(1/37) > >>

Jock:
As many of you know, many years ago we had a small group of members that would co-ordinate gatherings all across the United States and Canada.  Some of the best times in my life are contributed to my attendance to these gatherings.  While I have not made all of them, I have made my share.  At times, work, time, money, other commitments would stand in the way. 

SHRADER and Miss Susan is one of those members that have given of themselves.  They have hosted Maggie Valley and West Virginia gatherings.  I have been blessed to attend the majority of the Maggie Valley ones but only once on the West Virginia gatherings.  For me, I have an annual meeting usually at this time however this year is virtual and was fortunate to get approval to be off.  So here I come and I am ready for this exciting area.

Thanks Mike, Susan and All of the Others who have given of themselves for others to enjoy.

I invite all those in attendance to contribute their imagines of their journey for this event.  My hope is we will have a compilation of each other’s experience to share of the event and the travels along the way.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in attendance and for those of you who are not….enjoy these experiences.  Perhaps next time.

Jock:
On the road again…

Jock:
How many South Carolina State Troopers does it take to….[fill in the blank]

Jock:
Spent the night in Asheville and we had a fire alarm go off at ~ 5:20am.  The remaining couple of folks outside enjoying the view of my motorcycle.  HA!

Jock:
While in Asheville I visited a few locations of interest…

The Minor Basilica of St. Lawrence the Deacon & Martyr is a minor basilica of the Roman Catholic Church in downtown Asheville. The church was designed and built in 1905 by Spanish architect Rafael Guastavino along with his fellow architect R. S. Smith and the Roman Catholic community of Asheville.  Pope John Paul II elevated the status of the church to minor basilica in 1993.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version