2005 License Plate Bulb

<< < (2/4) > >>

mungam:
So I guess I do have it.  :jalapeno:
I will get it ordered.

Don, Thanks for the help!

Steve

Twolanerider:
Glad to help.  Your inspector was really thorough.  That's a touch catch in daylight.

For what is undoubtedly such a low volume part combined with its age and low price I think I'm ordering one too.  Just to set back with the spares when/if mine eventually dies and the part number has gone obsolete.

mungam:
It said it was unavailable online.
Gave me info for 10 stores and all show unavailable.

If you locate a source, please share with me.

Thanks
Steve

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: mungam on July 16, 2022, 04:47:37 PM ---It said it was unavailable online.
Gave me info for 10 stores and all show unavailable.

If you locate a source, please share with me.

Thanks
Steve

--- End quote ---

All I did was call the local dealership parts counter and ask if it could still be ordered.  Guy said was not obsolete and would take a week to get in.  Wasn't even on backorder.  Price was cheap too.

Just looked and three currently on eBay also.  All asking more than the parts guy said he could order a new one for though.  I'm going to call back in on Monday and buy one (or at least try to).  I promise, if there's only one in the entire parts system and I beat you to it will send it your way!

Twolanerider:
Just keyed the part number it at Ronnie's and at Surdyke.  Looked good both places.  By the time shipping is included it'll still be cheaper to buy the small part locally though.  Looks like it is still a good part number though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version