Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

New CVO SEFB

<< < (2/2)

stihlone:
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH,,,,I JUST LEFT COLE HD IN BLUEFIELD WV AND THEY HAD A RED
SE FAT BOY ON THE FLOOR ,,,CALL BARB  AT 304-324-8116   TELL HER JULIUS REFERED  YOU

2soaper:
Seems that there are an abundance of CVO bikes around.  I have 3 dealers relativley close by, all had at least a one CVO.  One had two fatboys red and blue, same one had Electra glides red and green and all had one blue  and one orange Vrod CVO.   I think Harley sales are more than a little soft!  One of the dealers still has 10 new 04's.  Ouch!

Cannibus_Man:
ya  2soaper, i was in Laidlaws today  and they still have their red flstfse there. i checked what # bike it was  2958, i'm juz wondering if HD is going to actually only make 3400 of these bikes or more,,,,,,,plus I got to see the  15th aniversary fatboy with the 95in. motor in it   here is the link http://www.laidlawsharley.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=07728998X2K10K2005J7I44I54JPMQ870R0&veh=19518&pov=165296

reo:
Cannibus_Man, I have to ask if you have any recolection of posting in this thread re: a spring change in your primary for the clutch, fixing the problem with these bikes not being able to get in nuetral? I can't seem to find the posting of yours, I'm quite sure you said your dealer told you there was an updated spring for this problem. If this is the case can you get a copy of the letter or at least the part number of the spring. My dealer knows nothing of an updated or softer spring to mask this problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version