Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

New Map For SEFLHRi2 & Pics of Dyno Paperwork

<< < (2/6) > >>

JCZ:
Vegas thanks for gettin back so quick.

I'm not knockin your exhaust or bike, for that matter (nor did I read that in Naitram's post) just sayin that it's not my style.  I run with a 2 into 1 on a bagger and most bagger owners don't agree with that look, either.  That's fine, it's what I like and not a problem for me.

1,500 ft??  I'd like to see your dyno numbers (so would you) at or near sea level.  There would be a significant difference.

I've yet to see exhaust comparisons in a controlled environment, on the dyno, for the 103" motor.  I've already sent a letter to two of the magazines that I subscribe to, asking them to do it.  I've also sent an email to Vance & Hines to confirm or deny what somebody told you.

I hope that you guys are contacting the magazines that you subscribe to, asking for an exhaust shoot out on the dyno, for the 103" motor.  The facts, nothing but the facts sir. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

VegasFireman:

--- Quote ---Vegas thanks for gettin back so quick.

I'm not knockin your exhaust or bike, for that matter (nor did I read that in Naitram's post) just sayin that it's not my style.
--- End quote ---

JCZ:
By the way, thought I should say that I've wrote to American Rider and American Iron to ask them to do a dyno exhaust shootout on the 103".

So you guys can pick one of the other magazines to write to.

VegasFireman:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

JCZ:
Vegas thanks again for the follow up here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version