Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

My bike is in

<< < (3/14) > >>

Cannibus_Man:
Ride on!, I'm happy for ya Rainman,,have your camera ready  we wanna see  the  delivery,, your gunna like this bike ,,,, congrats   [smiley=cool3.gif]

no-rain:
I had not considered taking photos of the undersides of my footboards because I plan to never scrape them on the pavement. If you believe that, I will next try to start selling you 100% guarantied weather insurance. You have to watch us meteorologist, we have a lot of practice making up things.

Thanks to all for the Congrats!

reo:
I went to my dealer today to pick up a couple small pieces I had sent out to be chromed and while I was there I noticed they had a new red sefb on the floor. I looked over the bike in detail and forgot how it looked in stock form without all the upgrades I have. It really looked strange seeing all the gray stuff in absence of chrome, I guess I forgot how it initially looked with working on so much getting it to where it is now.

Rainman I know you have as much planned for your new bike as I have done to mine and all I can say is: you

no-rain:

--- Quote ---I went to my dealer today to pick up a couple small pieces I had sent out to be chromed and while I was there I noticed they had a new red sefb on the floor. I looked over the bike in detail and forgot how it looked in stock form without all the upgrades I have. It really looked strange seeing all the gray stuff in absence of chrome, I guess I forgot how it initially looked with working on so much getting it to where it is now.

Rainman I know you have as much planned for your new bike as I have done to mine and all I can say is: you
--- End quote ---

reo:

--- Quote ---I have to ask what did you send out to have chromed?

--- End quote ---

Just some small pieces: a frame clamp bracket for the backside of the Kuryakyn mustache bar, and the nut that holds the chrome rear master cylinder on. The thing I have found is how great the red frame looks with all the chrome bringing the color out. The bad thing is that it also brings out the detail in that all the black pieces that would look perfectly fine on a black frame sticks out on like a sore thumb on the red sefb. I told my dealer jokingly once my goal was if its not red, its getting chromed. He said what are you going to do about the tires.

Did you go to the Easyrider bike show yesterday in Louisville Rainman? We have a couple big bike shows in my area in the next couple weeks; I

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version