Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

My bike is in

<< < (2/14) > >>

ccr:

--- Quote ---It just came in today; I have asked them to install a chrome inner primary and chrome front and rear calipers for me. I will do the rest of the work myself. The dealer is about 75 miles from my home, so I am going to have it delivered.

Mrs.WeCVO, I wish I could control the weather because then I could own a fleet of bikes.
--- End quote ---

110tHunDer:
Congrats, rainman! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Naitram, you stole my freakin' line, LOL!  So, just in case you were too subtle:

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

no-rain:
So 103tHunDer, I guess you would like to see a picture?

Mrs.WeCVO, I know that you are going to think this is crazy, but I am holding off on the 6 speed for now. I have bought way too many chrome items to put a six speed in right now. I am so looking forward to installing the extras I have had for several months now. Just need to get the 500+ miles on so I can install the PC and V&H pipes.

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---So 103tHunDer, I guess you would like to see a picture?
--- End quote ---

Well, whatever gave you that idea? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Don't forget to change your "Personal Text" in your profile to reflect your revised ownership status. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Also, be sure to take and post photos of the pristine undersides of your footboards.  You may want something to refer to come May 1. [smiley=lolk.gif]

reo:

--- Quote ---
Also, be sure to take and post photos of the pristine undersides of your footboards.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version