Custom Vehicle Discussions > 2001 FXDWG2/2002 FXDWG3

What is it worth

(1/2) > >>

greglyon:
I am looking to buy the Switchblade and would like some guidance on their current value.   Also, what was the MSRP when the bike was introduced in 2001.
The Cycletrader has 6 of them ranging from 20k-25k  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

tomcat:
I've had been looking for about the last 6 months and I had found the same price range.  I finally purchased mine the day after Thanksgiving from a private individual who spent a few more bucks turning it into 95" with alot of SE mods.  All of this within a short journey from home.  That means no shipping charges.  I was able to procure this bike at the low end of the price range and not have the worries of a sight unseen machine.  The MSRP from HD was $21,995 & $22,285 for Calf. model.  If you were to watch Ebay you will see that these motorcycles comand a price of $19,000 to $20,000.  I'lll be attending an auction in the next two weeks where one of these are going up for sale with 6 miles on it.  We've got our bidding credentials and I'll let you know how much it sells for.

microwave:
motown harley davidson in detroit michigan  had it up for 40,000 when it came out. i have a fxdwg3  it was 32,000 at the same dealer i offererd 26,000 they said no so i went else ware to buy a stock wide glide a month later the day beforew i was gonna buy the stock one the dealer called me and said i could have it for 24,000 and i dropped the check off a hour later.

nidan:
I saw a blue Fxdwg3 last week for 36K, have seen another for 30,500 bith on the web.
A local dealer had one with 4500 miles for 27,500.  I've seen tham as low as 19,900.

Johnnys_Glide:
I know this post is several months old, but I just bought one on E-Bay yesterday for 19,600, it has some extras (Carlini drag bar, second stock seat that is never sat upon, and different pegs).  I was exstatic to get the bike for this number. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version