CVO Technical > Revolution

Revo based bagger

(1/6) > >>

Midnight Rider:
This guy did a great job with this one:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330166010010&rd=1

Black and Silver 103rd Anniversary Edition....Chip, where are you?  Put a 1550 kit in this one and 150mph is NO problem.   :bananarock:

Twolanerider:
TC, looking at that "cruising" V-Rod it occurs to me there's just no place to hang the pre-08 cruise control modules on a V-Rod is there?  With the new ECM they could do it though.  Then it's only a little more wire in a harness.

Midnight Rider:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on September 24, 2007, 09:02:34 PM ---TC, looking at that "cruising" V-Rod it occurs to me there's just no place to hang the pre-08 cruise control modules on a V-Rod is there?  With the new ECM they could do it though.  Then it's only a little more wire in a harness.

--- End quote ---

Nope...all you got is the star screw to hold the throttle in place temporarily.  On 08's and later though, wouldn't be as big a deal.  The guy did a good job on the bike though...the lines flow well IMO.

Special_Ed:
The bike did come out nice, looks almost Arlen Ness like from the back. Still don't care for bags on V.

Ed :pepper:

nidan:
That's the nicest looking one I've seen .  HD  WAKE UP!!

I've seen one with the SERG black/orange that was pretty killer too.

As they have EPA tested up to 2400cc .. it could prove to be an interesting future...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version