CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

What's up with SE II's on Harley Website?

<< < (2/3) > >>

JCZ:
It's true guys.....HD will be downplaying the Screamin Eagle line as far as street use goes.  If you want the SE crossed flags items going forward, you'll have to look at the SE catalog.  It is their effort to comply with the federal regulations.  In two more years the federal EPA will require all motorcycles to meet the same stringent requirements that are now required in Calif.

By the way, I'd suggest to everybody, to keep your original stock exhaust.  JMHO. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

psycho:

--- Quote ---It's true guys.....HD will be downplaying the Screamin Eagle line as far as street use goes.
--- End quote ---

Cabo:
my only question is when all of those semi's will quit making all that noise and black smoke out their pipes... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

psycho:

--- Quote ---my only question is when all of those semi's will quit making all that noise and black smoke out their pipes... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
--- End quote ---

I believe it's the deisel exemtion.

ak:
two tourist areas in my area have police asigned to stop v-twin bikes for loud pipes,spring and summer months relentless enforcement(capatola,niles canyon,ca)- fix-it ticket reqires stock stuff back on bike to get signed off. a few bad apples raping pipes for no reason are to blame. by the way when stopped they check helmits,breath etc. smog certificates  in future i,ll bet on it -------ak

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version