CVO Technical > Revolution

2009 V-Rod Muscle Pics

<< < (7/7)

REGGAB:
Had the opportunity to burn off some break-in miles with a buddy who just bought one of these things.  I'm not sure I like the exhaust arrangement.  Looks "metric."  Other than the exhaust, that is one fine lookin' machine.........and very wicked fast!

1Trickydick:
<<<<Looks "metric.">>>>
It is "metric"....
But at least half my tools would not be useless if I bought one.... ;)

mike45:
Road with my buddy the other day and I have to say, I'm not that impressed with the Muscle.  I did a double-take a couple of times at stop lights cause I thought a sport bike had pulled up next to me by the engine noise, but nope, it was just him.   

Doesn't sound at all like a Harley. 

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: HML on January 26, 2009, 12:32:56 AM ---Had the opportunity to burn off some break-in miles with a buddy who just bought one of these things.  I'm not sure I like the exhaust arrangement.  Looks "metric."  Other than the exhaust, that is one fine lookin' machine.........and very wicked fast!

--- End quote ---

Yes it is. And fast out of the box. I could not believe how fast that bike was. With a little fuel injection management and change the A/C and put a Thunder Header on it. It would then be a dangerous weapon!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Jock:

--- Quote from: DarkEagle on July 26, 2009, 09:42:25 AM ---almost bought one...

--- End quote ---

So what held you back?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version