CVO Technical > Revolution

What pipes are you runnin'?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Fired00d:

--- Quote ---
Are you running topless?

--- End quote ---

Jock,
Ok, I'm confused here; all that keeps going thru my mind is your homepage. Are we talking scooters here?

Jock:

--- Quote ---
Jock,
Ok, I'm confused here; all that keeps going thru my mind is your homepage. Are we talking scooters here?
--- End quote ---

DEAN_NELSON:
I also had to think about that !   No the lid is back on the air box.

We run the same set up on the trike we made. The trike has the stock pipes from the heads, and than at the point that the stock muffler would be, we made a collector box with some baffle plates inside. The box runs to the center of the bike and than run out the back under the center of the body.

Dean

SPIDERMAN:
I just sold my 05 SEVROD  because at 6'3" I am too tall for it, but this is the way it was set up and what it did.   SE Race Tuner, Thunderheader, K & N Filter, No Air box cover, but there is still a lid over the center section of the aircleaner   120 hp 86 ftlbs  SAE Dyno rear wheel numbers. Seat of the pants feel- - - - - my old lady would have been jealous if she knew what that ride did for me.  

DCFIREMANN:
Well for sure I will be running a thunder header. It is on order along with some more goodies to enhance the already (in my eyes) very nice looking bike. I will be looking for a new seat as the stock one is not that great. Mid 50's tomorrow so I guess THE DAWG will try to log some miles. Yes the new camera has arrived and I will be trying it out tomorrow as well.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version