Custom Vehicle Discussions > VRXSE Screamin' Eagle® Destroyer™

Destroyer Street Version?

<< < (2/3) > >>

CVOStreetglide:

--- Quote from: TCnBham on March 01, 2011, 04:31:21 PM ---Maybe next year, Jerry.  I've haven't been to Daytona since I was a wee little boy.  However, my BSR's brother lives in Boca Raton, so we have an excuse to travel down in that direction next year   :2vrolijk_21:

If you're ever up this way, or just passing through, be sure and check out the Barber Museum...4 stories of every kind of motorcycle imaginable, and some you can't even imagine.  They have a state of the art machine shop to fabricate the parts they can't restore on the old bikes.  The place is unreal, plus they have the AMA Superbike races there every spring, and now the Indy type cars as well.  World class track...

--- End quote ---

Thanks I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

Regards

Jerry

Hotrod50:
I found the video on you tube where the dealer claims it's the street version.

I think he's mis-informed.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: hotrod50 on March 02, 2011, 04:22:13 PM ---I found the video on you tube where the dealer claims it's the street version.

I think he's mis-informed.

--- End quote ---
He is.... that's not a destroyer it's a VRSCX...

See this thread - VRSCX.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Jock:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on March 02, 2011, 06:03:25 PM ---He is.... that's not a destroyer it's a VRSCX...

See this thread - VRSCX.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

--- End quote ---

Hey...that's Jorge's Bike!

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Jock on March 02, 2011, 08:41:39 PM ---Hey...that's Jorge's Bike!

--- End quote ---
:2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version