Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

6 th gear indicator light not working

(1/5) > >>

TonyV:
I had to change out the speedometer on my bike to comply w\ Canadian warranty on a US bike. Bought the kms\hr speedo through the US dealer where I bought the bike, HD factory set the kms, sent to dealer and dealer sent to me. I changed out the speedo, but the 6 th gear indicator light has never worked. Any fixes available ?
Thanks in advance.

ALRG8TOR:
Don't know about yours but you can't see mine in broad daylight unless you shade it with your hand, it's very dim.

CVO MIKE:
When i put the tts tuner on my  fxdfse2  the 6th gear light stopped working .My tuner called tts they adjusted something i will call to find out what they did but it worked.Have not had any problems since.

CVO MIKE:

--- Quote from: CVO MIKE on March 28, 2011, 07:15:59 PM ---When i put the tts tuner on my  fxdfse2  the 6th gear light stopped working .My tuner called tts they adjusted something i will call to find out what they did but it worked.Have not had any problems since.

--- End quote ---

moscooter:

--- Quote from: ALRG8TOR on March 27, 2011, 07:42:40 PM ---Don't know about yours but you can't see mine in broad daylight unless you shade it with your hand, it's very dim.

--- End quote ---

:2vrolijk_21:
I agree with that,  unless you're riding in total darkness,  it is very hard to tell if the damn lite is on/off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version