CVO Social > Pictures

Photo of your bike locked and loaded

(1/66) > >>

Buy early:
Dude's thread on his trip out west triggered another group of photos I would love to see gathered in one place so this is the launch of the "Photo of your bike locked and loaded" thread.

Simple rules (that I am sure will be stretched, abused, worked around, and outright ignored).

Post a photo of your bike loaded up and ready for the journey to ... you name the destination. Doesn't have to be just the bike, people can be in the photo as well. So can pets, small rodents, even alien life forms if they are coming along for the journey and you needed to pack for them.

Photos of touring rigs are acceptable as well. Bikes with trailers, sidecars, trikes, non HD bikes, just no cages please.

No cute photos of the population of China stacked on to a Vespa along with 40 crates of live chickens please. No photos of vagrants on bicycles touring Western Zcblkistan. However, if you loaded up your BMW or KTM off road touring machine for the Dakar Rally and you want to post a photo of that, I'd love to see it.

Starting this thread with the photo "The Dude" posted of his secretly purchased CVO prior to take-off to the Tahoe CVO family gathering.

Buy early:
Just to get us rolling, photo of "The Beast" minutes before leaving for the Sturgis Rally 2010. Airhawk seat, tank bag and all.

SBB:

--- Quote from: Buy early on June 02, 2011, 10:47:08 PM ---
Post a photo of your bike loaded up and ready for the journey to ... you name the destination.
--- End quote ---

Destination-----> Metal Dragon  California
It may not show but this bike is completely loaded for Tahoe.

No snow chains though.   :o

SBB

Half_Crazy:
If it won't fit in these 2 big saddlebags, I don't need it. Across the street or across the country.

Every hotel has a laundry. All I need a 4 days worth of clothes, rain gear, long johns, cold weather jacket, light & heavy gloves, facemask, a toothbrush, a razor, sunblock, a big bottle of Advil, stuff to clean the bike with, and some basic tools.

RedDevil:

--- Quote from: Buy early on June 02, 2011, 10:52:20 PM ---Just to get us rolling, photo of "The Beast" minutes before leaving for the Sturgis Rally 2010. Airhawk seat, tank bag and all.

--- End quote ---

Us?  Where does the "Us" fit on that bike?   :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

:devil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version