Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road King®

Need to buy Service Manual--03 Road King SE (FLHRSEI2)

(1/2) > >>

sd1209:
Proud owner, as of yesterday, 2003 SE RK.....11K miles, mint condition.....

I need the Service Manual....I have the owner's manual, need the more in-depth Service Manual...I read where the part number is 99738-03 but in looking on Ebay/Google many for sale with that part number but they are the Owners Manual.....Is this a good part number ??  I also see that there is a supplement for the SE, 99500-03, listed as an Electrical Diagnostics Mnaual but on Ebay, etc listed as the SE supplemental......

What do I need/where can I get the true Service Manual, and is the supplemant listed as 99500-03 useful???

thx in advance
Steve C
Fallbrook, Ca
riding HD since 1964, 1949 Hummer to start..!

Fired00d:
You can find the manuals here - 2003 CVO™ Road King® 2 > Manuals. You will want the following if you wish to get the complete set...

1. 2003 Touring Manual - 99483-03A
2. Service Manual Supplement ('03 FLHRSEI2 Models) - 99500-03
3. Electrical Diagnostic Manual - 99497-03
4. Parts Catalog ('03 FLHRSEI2 Models) - 99428-03

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

sd1209:
Thank you, much appreciated.....

Steve
Fallbrook, Ca
03 RK SE

Griff:
I know I am reviving an old thread, but felt that made more sense than starting a new one.  If that is incorrect, will the admins please delete, and let me know and I will start a new thread.

I too am looking for service manuals, but when i tried following the above link, it was dead.  Does anyone happen to know of alternate sourcing?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Take care,
Griff

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Griff on September 25, 2021, 06:58:34 PM ---I know I am reviving an old thread, but felt that made more sense than starting a new one.  If that is incorrect, will the admins please delete, and let me know and I will start a new thread.

I too am looking for service manuals, but when i tried following the above link, it was dead.  Does anyone happen to know of alternate sourcing?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Take care,
Griff

--- End quote ---
It would appear that MoCo website is no longer listing the manuals... you may want to use the P/N listed and contact your local dealer(s) to see if they are still available. Another alternative is to use the P/N's and do a Google search... they sometimes appear on eBay for sale. Good luck.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version