Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

<< < (4/5) > >>

hd-dude:

--- Quote ---Well, I just Bought a 2007 SE Springer in Red/Copper----so I guess I like them!! A whole lot!
I have a 1997 Her Springer with 40,000 on it no complaints  --- I'll be keeping it too
I was just waiting for something that spoke to me if you know what I mean.
110 / 6 speed / custom Paint / wheels / etc did the trick
I'll let you fellows know how it works after I have a few miles on it.
Paid MSRP from the local dealer in Akron
--- End quote ---

Congrats on the purchase, I think that bike is stunning! Lets see some pics [smiley=worthless.gif]

And welcome to the site [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

CVO-RIDER:
I'LL 2nd that. CONGRATS ON BIKE & LET'S SEE THE PICS

justgary:
congrats on the purchase

springer07:
i WANT  one bad, ill be trading my 06 night train in for one... never riddin a springer but that  is pure bad azz lookin, ill tell you all also when i git it, and red is the best lookin one....

ccr:
We had the opportunity to see the red springer at the N. Richmond shop this past weekend.  Wow - that is one gorgeous looking bike.  They painted the frame and the springer front end.  I always loved the springer front end all in chrome, but painted looks pretty good too.  I have never ridden a bike like this, but I have never ridden a lot of bikes period, so even though I am not inclined to trade my SEEG for another bike, I admire this one and am so happy for those that will add this pony to the stables.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version