Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

FLSTFSE first look

<< < (5/5)

RX_4_FUN:
I like the yellow 04 Deuce in a pic but once I saw it in person I didnt at all care for the color combo at all.   The cobalt 04  Deuce looks better in person than the pics.  Still though not a big fan of either.  Im glad I bought the 03 Deuce.   The platinum fatboy looks good but I think they could have came up with a better graphic design.  That is what is turning me off on the looks. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

2soaper:
Well after two weeks of owning the Fatboy heres my thoughts and observations:

1) can't park it with out drawing attention
2) had a women yesterday ask me if she could pet it.  I think she meant the bike!
3) I have notorious buyers remorse, it went a way pretty fast with this purchase
4) reminds me a little of one of my rifles, I have 13.  The one I like the best is not the most expensive but when I raise it to my shoulder it just feels like I can hit anything.
5) Not a comfortable cruiser like the SEEG, but all motorcycle.  Feels awesome with that hard bolted counter balanced motor.
6) I think that metal grind would of been a great addition to either Blue/Black or Orange black 04 SEEG's.
7) guy in his 70's gave me a thumbs up on the hwy home tonight

If you decieded to take the jump and purchase one or put a deposit on a FLSTFSE I'd be surprised if you where disappointed.  This is all motorcycle, a Harley porsche if they made one. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

ak:
i,ll be picking up silver fat boy friday,or saturday,then leaving for san diego,mexico on monday back on friday. won,t have time to break in till i get back. if magoo can learn how to post pic maybe i,ll give it a try when i get back. plan on useing fat boy for short  day rides under 400 miles.  no storage except pockets in jacket,pants is going to be different-regards -AK

2soaper:
Ak, your in for some fun.  I'll be interested in your pics and how you view the performance of that 103B engine vs the Electra 103.

ak:

--- Quote ---Ak, your in for some fun.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version