CVO Technical > Revolution

Gauges

(1/5) > >>

Special_Ed:
Has anyone heard anything about gauges for the REVO? At some point I'd like to know what the motor is up to while running. Oil pressure, oil temp, water temp. Every time the fans come on I'm wondering if the motor is running hot or if something isn't right. Does anybody have any info as to what the operating temps should be or oil pressure.

It would be interesting to come up with a guauge cluster with the same spun faced gauges as the other SE's.

Thanks,
Ed

Fired00d:

--- Quote ---.....It would be interesting to come up with a guauge cluster with the same spun faced gauges as the other SE's.

Thanks,
Ed
--- End quote ---
Heh, MoCo you hear that? There are some OCD/SEO people that would pay for gauges for there V-Rods if you put them in the P&A catalog. This could be another revenue source for you....

Ed, now just wait until the supplement comes out to the P&A catalog and you will have gauges. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] All we have to do is mention "revenue and OCD/SEO" in the same sentence and the MoCo will be all over it. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Special_Ed:

--- Quote ---Heh, MoCo you hear that? There are some OCD/SEO people that would pay for gauges for there V-Rods if you put them in the P&A catalog. This could be another revenue source for you....

Ed, now just wait until the supplement comes out to the P&A catalog and you will have gauges. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] All we have to do is mention "revenue and OCD/SEO" in the same sentence and the MoCo will be all over it. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

--- End quote ---

Dood,
How true! Money? did somebody say money?

Jock:

--- Quote ---Has anyone heard anything about gauges for the REVO? At some point I'd like to know what the motor is up to while running. Oil pressure, oil temp, water temp.
--- End quote ---

I did not realize REVO made gauges for bikes...

As for Oil Temp. I have been informed to expect a replacement gauge much like the Touring model on the dipstick.

Midnight Rider:
Ed/Jock....They list the LCD oil temp dipstick in the new P&A catalog...no level, just temp.  You'd have to lean over and push the button if you wanted to check it on the bike....not moving, preferrably.

Ed, I would like to know these things as well...I don't see it happening anytime soon.  My fan seems to only come on when I'm sitting at a redlight...it'll be nice this winter  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version