Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

When IS the Breakout available in the USA ??

(1/6) > >>

gmeikle:
When IS the Breakout available in the USA ??

We are being told in Australia January /February 2013

On the road "Ride-away" price of $43K Australian !!!  "Only" $26K USD at your end !! What the F**** is it with that ??

Oh but they're taking $5k deposits to "secure" one today at Perth WA Harley dealers...

Enquiring minds NEED to know...

Thanks in advance folks, over to you !!

Jasray:
My local dealer (Dallas, Texas) said they will have them in house mid to late September.  No word on pricing.

gmeikle:
Thanks for that info mate

We're ALWAYS behind the times here in WA , means "wait awhile" sometimes

The Las Vegas dealers don't want to sell me one apparently , that's the vibe I'm getting anyways

Any further updates then let me know folks !!

lilcoot:
I heard that the exchange rate is 1:1 right now.  That's outrageous! :sauer005:

Tariffs and shipping can account for some of that, but you're being raped.   :sick: :vrolijk27:  And here I thought American dealerships were ruthless gougers.  As Ashe (the android in the movie Alien) said,  "You have my sympathies."

Aussie:

--- Quote from: gmeikle on August 30, 2012, 08:02:39 AM ---When IS the Breakout available in the USA ??

Oh but they're taking $5k deposits to "secure" one today at Perth WA Harley dealers...

--- End quote ---
5k deposit, are you serious!

That is outrageous, I would find another dealer that asks for a reasonable deposit.. Normal deposit is $500...Well thats what I have paid for all my bikes and will do the same for others to come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version