Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Breakout saddlebags?

(1/4) > >>

G_Fend:
Anyone planning on adding the Breakout saddlebags to their rides? Curious to see what the docking hardware would look like without the bags on...

Z06_Pilot:
From everything I have read about them, I think they are like the Leather Pro bags-two mounted pegs on the struts.

My wife had the Leather Pro bags on her Sporty and they went on/off in a flash, and it was a very clean look with them removed.

Born2Live:
Dang, they're list for almost $900 on the Harley Davidson website!!!!  Sounds a little pricey plus why would you want to cover up that beautiful wheel.   I will prolly go with an aftermarket bag that hangs off the sissy bar.

Z06_Pilot:

--- Quote from: Born2Breakout on November 10, 2012, 10:16:36 AM ---Dang, they're list for almost $900 on the Harley Davidson website!!!!  Sounds a little pricey plus why would you want to cover up that beautiful wheel.   I will prolly go with an aftermarket bag that hangs off the sissy bar.

--- End quote ---

The Leather Pros we had on our Sporty were about $850.....rigid leather bags with solid shell backplates are pretty expensive....fantastic quality though...

Dobeman2000:
No way I am putting saddle bags on this bike-wouldn't put them on my CVO springer either-just too much good stuff to cover up.  Will use a sissy bar and a bag when needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version