Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Breakout saddlebags?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ironhorse:
It's all part of the Harley master plan.

They get you to buy a CVO bike, but alas, it does not come with bags or a windshield. So you "purchase the bolt ons" from the catalog. These items serve you well around town and on weekend jaunts. But then comes the big GTG and you are on the road for days in a gypsy like manner. You are soon jealous of "The CVO Baggers" with their fairings, large saddlebags, and cavernous tourpacks. You stare in disbelief as the other CVO riders and their wives show up with several jackets, a weeks wear of clothes, bottles of champagne (I'm not naming anyone), tools, iPods, cameras, and their pets.

Upon your return home you go and buy a CVO Bagger. This is a proven formula as it has happened more than once (again,..I'm not naming names).

Like I said, it's all part of their master plan.

Bretto:
Ironhorse sorry you are wrong mate. Never jealous of a Bagger! Nothing worse than following one and they have the tunes playing and you keep hear bits of music interrupt the sweets sounds of my pipes. I solve the worlds problems while blissfully in tune with the thump of the v-twin only to have it shattered by gusts of Queen at full tilt!

As for clothing once the fresh gear runs out you just start turn the old stuff inside out. Easy way to make 2 sets last a week... :P

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: Bretto on November 21, 2012, 08:03:29 PM ---As for clothing once the fresh gear runs out you just start turn the old stuff inside out. Easy way to make 2 sets last a week... :P

--- End quote ---

Note to self: When riding with Bretto, make sure to be up wind from him at all times. This is critical after 7 days.

Dell boy:
Z06 any chance of a pic with the side bag on the bike. Does it rub on that nice red paint on the swinging arm

Z06_Pilot:

--- Quote from: Dell boy on November 23, 2012, 12:21:27 PM ---Z06 any chance of a pic with the side bag on the bike. Does it rub on that nice red paint on the swinging arm

--- End quote ---

Hey Dell,

Actually, i sent it back.  the bag was not brown, it was a light green!  looked terrible.  i can tell you they included two clear tape strips in the package to apply to the swingarms to avoid rubbing.

I am going to try a swingarm bag from www.leatherworksinc.com.  they have nice looking, distressed brown swingarm bag.  I have a black one of theirs on my V-Rod and it looks great and is of excellent quality....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version