CVO Social > Pictures

2013 - 2023 The Maggie Valley Experience

(1/545) > >>

Jock:
For almost a decade now members from all around the world have been attending an East Coast Gathering held in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.  To my knowledge the first one was held back in 2004 as a result of the efforts of then 103tHunDer now 110tHunDer.  What no one knew at the time was that this small gathering of like minded individuals (a block of 15 rooms was held at the motel) would grow into what it has become today.  A tradition! 

The Maggie Valley Originals 103tHunDer (Brian) and 04hd103 (Tommy) would continue the tradition for many years to come and a brotherhood was born.  Over the years Brian would continue the tradition and others would step up and step in to carry it on.  This event represents yet another example of how this web site has grown into a brotherhood for some many individuals. 

As we begin this year’s Maggie Valley Gathering I wanted to thank everyone that has brought it to this point and those that have placed there effort into this year’s World Run

A thank you to all of you that have posted photographs that I have taken from to share here.

I encourage you to share your own 2013 Maggie Valley photographs and experiences here so that others can attempt to understand what they may be missing. 

Jock:
2004 Maggie Valley

Jock:
2005 Maggie Valley

Jock:
2006 Maggie Valley

Jock:
2008 Maggie Valley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version