Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

MSRP?

(1/2) > >>

amigo Jorge:
What is the MSRP for the Springer SE? How are they selling?

Thanks,

Jorge

FrankD:
MSRP is $24,995.00. These bikes are not moving that fast. This is probably the best time to purchase a bike. Good Old Seacoast Harley in New Hampshire is still trying to get over list. They are asking $29,995 for this model.

I tried to negotiate starting at MSRP. with my 2001 SERG with 1600 miles on it they will give me wholesale. They should button up their shirt because their hearts falling out! I wonder just how long Seacoast HD plan on playing this game with the consumer or should I say how many more uneducated consumers are their in this world. I have purchased five bikes from Seacoast in the 80's. I tried to purchase my 96 FXSTS from them and they wanted $3k over list. I told them to stuff it and purchased it from Sheldon's HD.

I went back in 1999 for a Road Glide and got the same BS from Seacoast and all the other HD dealers in New England. So I said screw you all and I purchased a 1999 BMW K1200LTC. This is a nice bike and does everything a bike should do plus more.

The majority of the Harley dealers in this area had to rethink their pricing practices except for Seacoast. Seacoast would like all of us to pay for their new dealership in Rochester, NH. If you live in the area call Boston Harley in Revere, MA. Boston seems to have their feet planted on the ground and realizes that the hayday for Harley's has come to an end.

Frank

amigo Jorge:

--- Quote ---MSRP is $24,995.00. These bikes are not moving that fast. This is probably the best time to purchase a bike. Good Old Seacoast Harley in New Hampshire is still trying to get over list. They are asking $29,995 for this model.

I tried to negotiate starting at MSRP. with my 2001 SERG with 1600 miles on it they will give me wholesale. They should button up their shirt because their hearts falling out! I wonder just how long Seacoast HD plan on playing this game with the consumer or should I say how many more uneducated consumers are their in this world. I have purchased five bikes from Seacoast in the 80's. I tried to purchase my 96 FXSTS from them and they wanted $3k over list. I told them to stuff it and purchased it from Sheldon's HD.

I went back in 1999 for a Road Glide and got the same BS from Seacoast and all the other HD dealers in New England. So I said screw you all and I purchased a 1999 BMW K1200LTC. This is a nice bike and does everything a bike should do plus more.

The majority of the Harley dealers in this area had to rethink their pricing practices except for Seacoast. Seacoast would like all of us to pay for their new dealership in Rochester, NH. If you live in the area call Boston Harley in Revere, MA. Boston seems to have their feet planted on the ground and realizes that the hayday for Harley's has come to an end.

Frank
--- End quote ---

Thanks Frank....I live in South Florida....and the same that happens in some dealers over there happens here...I use to deal my bikes in Central Florida.......

Ride Safe,

Jorge

Jock:
One for MSRP in Savannah...they had have it on the floor for four weeks.

DHTDHT:
The blue ones here in Phoenix have sold for 3K over list. The red ones aren't moving because of the orange-like red that no one really likes (around here).  Some of the outlying dealers will sell to you for MSRP, but you must reserve one that is coming.  No one that I know of anywhere will sell for less than MSRP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version