Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

CVO Road King 2014 auxiliary lights

(1/23) > >>

Bav:
Met a guy at the weekend at the Fenlanders Rally here in the UK who had fitted auxiliary lights to his FLHRSE6. I love the look and am saving up to get them for mine. What does everyone think?

Anyone fitted them? Are they easy to wire in?

roadbling:
I have fitted aux lights on my 13 rk and I also moved the indicators off the handlebars and mounted them under the driving lights. imho I think it looks much better(see pic)  and fills the front end in, and of course adds more shiny bling !!!! :)

roadbling:
Sorry forgot to say, they are very easy to wire in. All the wiring for the aux switch is right there in the headlamp.
regards
Paul

Simpleman1025:
This is my rendition of the 2013 CVO RoadKing. I went old school. The aux switches on the back of the headlamp nacelle are shunted, all the wiring is there all you have to do is a quick splice. Don't forget to seal it with the heat shrink wrap for waterproofing. I took the bullet turn indicators off completely when I changed out the handlebars.

Joets185:
It looks like the windscreen has to go away in order to mount the daymaker lights on the 2014. Is this correct?

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version